- President Donald Trump says he fears any statements he would give to special counsel Robert Mueller could be used to charge him with perjury.
Mueller is investigating alleged collusion between Trump's 2016 campaign and Russian meddling in the presidential election.
He is also looking into whether Trump obstructed justice by trying to derail the probe.
In an interview with Reuters Monday, Trump said Mueller could compare whatever he tells him to statements made by others...
- South Africa's state-owned Land Bank said on Monday a plan to allow the state to seize land without compensation could trigger defaults that could cost the government 41 billion rand ($2.8 billion) if the bank's rights as a creditor are not protected.
Land Bank is a specialist bank providing financial services to the commercial farming sector and other agricultural businesses.
President Cyril Ramaphosa announced on Aug. 1 that the ruling African National Congress (ANC) is...
- Brazil won't close its border with Venezuela despite tensions that led to attacks on migrants who had fled to the border town of Pacaraima in the northern state of Roraima, an official said Monday.
Institutional Security Minister Gen. Sergio Etchegoyen told a news conference that closing the border would be illegal and wouldn't help ease the situation in the border town.
Residents of Pacaraima attacked Venezuelan immigrants on Saturday after a local storeowner was...
- Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull survived a leadership challenge by Home Affairs Minister Peter Dutton on Tuesday, a government official said, which came after weeks of speculation and falling opinion poll ratings.
Turnbull won the vote for the leadership of the Liberal Party, the senior party in the center-right government coalition, over Dutton by 48 votes to 35, chief government whip Nola Marino told reporters.
Turnbull declared the leadership of the government open...
- The bull market in U.S. stocks is about to become the longest in history.
If stocks don't drop significantly by the close of trading Wednesday, the bull market that began in March 2009 will have lasted nine years, five months and 13 days, a record that few would have predicted when the market struggled to find its footing after a 50 percent plunge during the financial crisis.
The long rally has added trillions of dollars to household wealth, helping the economy, and...
- South Sudan's government claims the shattering five-year civil war is finally over, but there is considerable skepticism. It wasn't helped by the sight of President Salva Kiir refusing to shake the hand of rival Riek Machar after they signed a power-sharing deal this month, according to video footage seen by The Associated Press.
This latest attempt at peace already shows cracks, with the armed opposition last week saying several key issues, including reconciliation, are yet to be...
- The space company of billionaire Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen on Monday unveiled details of medium-lift rockets and a reusable space cargo plane it is developing, injecting more competition into the lucrative launch services market.
With its rockets, Allen's Stratolaunch Systems is trying to cash in on higher demand in the coming years for vessels that can put satellites into orbit. But his vehicles will have to compete domestically with other space entrepreneurs and industry...
- Cuba's decision to change its constitution and allow private property ownership has been shrugged off by small farmers, who say the island will never feed itself without far broader reform of state-run agriculture.
Economists would expect farmers to welcome the shift towards private property after decades of strict government control left the island dependent on food imports and farmers unable to earn a decent living.
And though older Cubans are wary of change, younger farmers have...
- The Trump administration is set to roll back the centerpiece of President Barack Obama's efforts to slow global warming, the Clean Power Plan that restricts greenhouse gas emissions from coal-fired power plants.
A plan to be announced Tuesday would give states broad authority to determine how to restrict carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gas emissions that contribute to global warming. The Environmental Protect Agency announced late Monday that acting administrator Andrew Wheeler...
- Foreign-brand automakers with U.S. plants do not support Trump administration rules to raise the amount of local content in North American-made vehicles, a group representing companies including Toyota, Volkswagen AG and Hyundai has told key U.S. lawmakers.
Talks between Mexican Economy Minister Ildefonso Guajardo and U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer are due to resume on Tuesday in Washington to try to resolve remaining bilateral issues so that Canada, which has been sidelined...
- The outgoing United Nations' human rights chief says the power held by the five permanent members of the Security Council could cause the U.N. to "collapse."
Zeid Ra'ad al-Hussein spoke to reporters Monday in Geneva as he prepares to step down from office at the end of the month.
He said the five Council members with veto power — Britain, China, France, Russia and the United States — are "running too much of the business" and have created a...
- A prominent leader of Cambodia's land rights movement and three female activists imprisoned with her were freed Monday under a royal pardon.
The pardon from King Norodom Sihamoni at the request of Prime Minister Hun Sen came less than a week after the second anniversary of Tep Vanny's imprisonment on a charge of aggravated intentional violence in connection with a March 2013 protest outside Hun Sen's residence.
Tep Vanny led protests against evictions from the...
- U.S. President Donald Trump said on Monday that it is "very dangerous" for social media companies like Twitter and Facebook to silence voices on their services.
Trump's comments in an interview with Reuters come as the social media industry faces mounting scrutiny from Congress to police foreign propaganda.
Trump has made his Twitter account — with more than 53 million followers — an integral and controversial part of his presidency, using it to promote his agenda,...
- Venezuelans struggled Monday to calculate prices of food and household goods as a new currency scheme aimed at taming runaway inflation went into effect.
The new currency, known as the “sovereign bolivar,” is valued at one to 100,000 of the old bolivars, in effect chopping five zeros off of existing prices. The International Monetary Fund has calculated that inflation in the country will hit 1 million percent by year's end.
Many residents went on a weekend shopping spree, stocking...
- Two Iranian men were indicted Monday for allegedly spying for Tehran by gathering information on an Iran exile group and "conducting covert surveillance" of Jewish institutions in the U.S., the Justice Department said in a statement.
Iranians Majid Ghorbani and Ahmadreza Mohammadi-Doostdar are accused of carrying out secret surveillance of Israeli and Jewish facilities in the U.S. and collecting information on members of Mujahedin-e Khalq (MEK), a group calling for the overthrow...
- Scorching summer heat waves and downpours are set to become more extreme in the northern hemisphere as global warming makes weather patterns linger longer in the same place, scientists said Monday.
They said there was a risk of "extreme extremes" in North America, Europe and parts of Asia because man-made greenhouse gas emissions seemed to be disrupting high-altitude winds that blow eastward in vast, looping "planetary waves."
"Summer weather is likely to...
- The Eagles' greatest hits album has moonwalked past Michael Jackson's "Thriller" to become history's best-selling album of all-time in the U.S.
The Recording Industry Association of America told The Associated Press on Monday that the Eagles' album — "Their Greatest Hits 1971-1975" — is now certified 38x platinum, which means sales and streams of the album have reached 38 million copies.
The album was released in 1976 and pushes...
- Muslims at the annual haj pilgrimage in Saudi Arabia criticized what they described as discordant Arab leaders for failing to block President Donald Trump's decision to move the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem after he recognized the city as Israel's capital.
It was a reversal of decades of American policy and the embassy opened in May at a high-profile ceremony attended by Trump's daughter Ivanka and his son-in-law Jared Kushner, the U.S. envoy to the Middle East.
The status of...
- Beginning Wednesday, journalists working in Mozambique are scheduled to start paying what may be the highest registration fees in the world.
The new fees have been widely criticized, with Human Rights Watch calling them “outrageous,” and Amnesty International saying they will keep the media from reporting on Mozambique.
A foreign correspondent living in the southeast African country would have to pay $8,300 a year, and a new national radio station would be charged $35,000....
- U.S. President Donald Trump is referring to opposition lawmakers, as well as local and state officials who oppose his immigration control agenda, as "a coalition of open borders extremists."
Trump at the White House on Monday afternoon accused opponents of waging "an unprecedented assault on American law enforcement — our greatest people," saying they are threatening Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and the Customs and Border Patrol (CBP) "for doing...
- Muslims Begin Annual Hajj Rituals at Mecca
- ዋና ጸሓፊ ሕ/ሃን ተሸላማይ ሽልማት ኖቤልን ዝኾኑ ኮፊ ኣናን ቅድሚ ትማሊ ቀዳም ኣብ መበል 80 ዕድሚኦም ኣብ በርን ስዊዘርላንድ ሞይቶም።
ዋና ጸሓፊ ሕ/ሃ ኮይኖም የገልግሉ ዘለው ኣንቶንዮ ጉተረዝ ንኮፊ ኣናን ‘ዓርከይን መኻርየይን’ ክብሉ ገሊጾሞም።
ኣብ ጋና ዝተወለዱ ኮፊ ኣናን ንኣህጉሮም’ውን ኣይረስዑዋን’ዮም። ብዛዕባ ኣፍሪቃ ፍሉይ ሓላፍነት ኣለኒ ይብሉ ዝነበሩ ኣናን፣ ንምዕባለ እታ ኣህጉር ሰሪሖም’ውን’ዮም።
ኮፊ ኣናን ቅድሚ 18 ኣብ ኣህጉረ ኣፍሪቃ ተረኺቦም ኣብ ዘስምዕዎ መደረ ‘ድኽነትን ወጽዓን ናይ ሓደ ሳንቲም ክልተ መልክዓት’ዮም፣ ሓቐኛ ምዕባለ ማለት ድማ ካብ ክልቲኦም ምግልጋል’ዩ፣ ሓደ መንግስቲ ንህዝቡ ካብ’ዞም ክልተ ጸገማት ክሳብ ዘየናገፉ ዴሞክራሲያዊያን’ዮም ክባሃሉ ኣይኽእሉን’ ከምዝበሉ ዝዝከር’ዩ። ኮፊ ኣናን ሽልማት ኖቬል ቅድሚ 17...
- Shots Fired at Gate of US Embassy in Turkey, No One Hurt
- South Africa Opens Inquiry into Corruption During Zuma Rule
- ኢትዮጵያ ሰራዊታ ካብ ዶብ ኤርትራ ትስሕብ ኣላ ተባሂሉ ንዝወፀ ዜና ሓሶት እዩ ክትብል ነፂጋቶ።
ኢትዮጵያ ካብ ከባቢ ዶብ ኤርትራ ወታደራት ስሒባ ዝብል ሓቂ ኣይኮነን ክብሉ ንጋዜጣ ሪፖርተር ቃሎም ዝሃቡ ሚንስተር ምክልኻል ኢትዮጵያ ኣቶ ሞቱማ መካሳ ‘’ሓቂ እዩ ኣብ ግንባር ሸራሮ ምንቅስቓስ ነይሩ ግን ልሙድ ኣሰራርሓ እዩ’’ኢሎም ኣለው።
ወኪል ድምጺ ኣሜሪካ ኣብ ትግራይ ኣለም ፍስሃ ካብ ትግራይ ወረዳ ታሕታይ ኣድያቦ ከባቢ ሸራሮ ዝተወሰኑ ወታደራት ምክልኻል ሃገር ተላዒሎም ናብ ማእኸል ሃገር ፀጥታ ከረጋግኡ ከይዶም ክብሉ ንኣማሓዳሪ እታ ወረዳ ኣቶ ሙሉ መብራህቱ ብምጥቓስ ዝሓለፈ ዓርቢ ምፅብፃቡ ይዝከር።
ሓደ ናይ ዓይኒ ምስክር እውን 50 ባዶ ኣውቶቡሳት ክጉዓዛ ርአየ ምባሉ ኣብቲ ፀብፃብ ተገሊፁ ነይሩ።
- ኣብ ኢትዮጵያ ይርአ ዘሎ ናይ ፍትሕን ዴሞክራስን ኣፋፍኖት ንምዕንቃፍ ዝንቀሳቐሱ ሓይልታት መንግስቲ ኣይዕገሶምን ክብሉ ቀዳማይ ሚንስተር ኢትዮጵያ ዶ/ር ኣብይ ኣሕመድ ኣፍሊጦም።
ንሶም ነዚ ዝበሉ ኣብ ከተማ ባህርዳር ልዕሊ ክልተ ሽሕ ላዕለዎትን ማእኸሎትን ኣባላት ኣመራርሓ ኣብ ዝተሳተፍሉ ኣኼባ ብኣዴን እዮም ።
ብኣዴን ኣገዳሲ ሕቶ ህዝቢ ንምምላስን ዘጋጠሞ ዓቕሚ መሪሕነት ንምፍታሽን ንምትካእን ኣብ ናይቲ ክልል ዋና ከተማ ባህርዳር ቅድመ ጉባኤ ኣብ ምክያድ ይርከብ።
ኣብዚ ንጋዜጠኛታት ዕፁው ኣብዝኾነ ጉባኤ ዝተረኽቡ ቀዳማይ ሚንስተር ኣብይ ኣሕመድ ብፅሑፍ ኣብዝተዘርግሐ መግለፂኦም ሕቶታት ፍትሕን ዴሞክራስን ንምምላስ ብሃገርለኸ ደረጃ ዝተርኣየ ኣፋፍኖት ፍትሕን ዴሞክራስን ንምዝራግ ዝንቀሳቐሱ ሓይልታት ድሕሪ ሕዚ መንግስቲ ኣይዕገሶምን እዩ...
- ግንባር ነጻነት ኦሮሞ ኹሎም ውድባት ኦሮሞ ሓድነት መስሪቶም ብሓደ ክሰርሑ መጸዋዕታ ኣቕሪቡ።
እቲ ግንባር ሎሚ ቅነ ኣብ ከተማታት ኦሮሞ ዝንቀሳቀስ ዝነበረ ሰራዊት ሰራዊትና ኣይኮነን ክብል’ውን ገሊጹ’ሎ።
ኣብ ታሪኽ ፖለቲካ ኢትዮጵያ ንሰለስተ ስርዓታት ዝተቃለሰ ግንባር ነጻነት ኦሮሞ ኣብዚ እዋን’ዚ ንሰለስተ ኣብ ልዕሊ ምክፍፍሉን ካልኦት ሓያለ ናይ ፖለቲካ ፓርቲታት ብምፍጣሮም ኩሎም ናብ ሓደ ክመጹን ሓድነት ክፈጥሩን ካብ ማሕበረሰብ ዝለዓለ ጸቕጢ ይበጽሖም ምህላው’ውን ሓቢሩ።
ምሉእ ትሕዝቶ ኣብዚ ምስማዕ ይክኣል።
- ልዕሊ 60 ነበርቲ ከተማ ራማን ከባቢኣን ትማሊ ሰንበት ሩባ መረብ ተሳጊሮም ናይ ኤርትራ ከተማ ክሳድ ዒቃ ምስ ኤርትራውያን ብሓባር ውዒሎም ተመሊሶም።
ሓዱሽ ዓመትን ቅዱስ ዮውሃንስ ኣብ ሩባ መረብ ሓቢሮም ንምብዓል ቆፀሮ ከምዝሓዙ እቶም ተጓዓዝቲ ንድምጺ ኣሜሪካ ሓቢሮም።
ኣብቲ ጉዕዞ ሰራዊት ኤርትራ ኣብ ዶብ ከባቢ ዝተቐበረ ነታጒ ከይህሉ ፈቲሹ ክሓልፉ ብምግባር እውን ሓገዝ ገይሩልና ኢሎም።
እዞም ልዕሊ 60 ነበርቲ ከተማ ራማን ከባቢኣን ብሞተርሳይክል ክሳድ ዒቃ ኤርትራ በፂሖም ምምላሶም ሓቢሮም።
ምሉእ ትሕዝቶ ኣብዚ ምስማዕ ይክኣል።
- ፕረዚደንት ደቡብ ሱዳን ሳልቫ ኬር ሚያርዲት ብዕድመ ፕረዚደንት ኢሳያስ ኣፈወርቂ ኣብ ኤርትራ ናይ ክልተ መዓልታት ምብጻሕ ኣካይዱ ናብ ሃገሩ ተመሊሱ።
ፕረዚደንት ሳልቫ ኬር ምስ ፕረዚደንት ኢሳያስ ኣፈወርቂ ኣብ ዝገበርዎ ልዝብ፡ኣብ ሃገራት ቀርኒ ኣፍሪቃ ተፈጢሩ ዘሎ ናይ ሰላም ተስፋን ሓቢርካ ናይ ምስራሕ ምዕባለታት፡ኣብ መጻኢ ወለዶታት ንምውዓል ብሓባር ክሰርሑን ንትግባረኡ ድማ ቀጻሊ ርክባት ከካይዱ ተሰማሚዖም።
ቀዳም 18 ነሓሰ ንክብሪ ፕረዚደንት ሳልቫ ኬርን ልኡካትን ኣብ ዝተዳለወ ናይ ድራር እንግዶት ፕረዚደንት ኢሳይያስ ኣፈወርቂ ኣብ ዘስምዖ መደረ፡ህዝቢ ደቡብ ሱዳን ብሰንኪ ምትእትታው ናይ ደገ ሓይልታት ዝተዓንቀፈ ሃገር ናይ ምምዕባል ስራሕ ዳግማይ ኣብ ዝገብሮ ጻዕሪ ህዝብን መንግስትን ኤርትራ ኣብ ጎኖም ከምዘሎ ኣረጋጊጹ።
ፕረዚደንት ሳልቫ ኬር...
- ኢትዮጵያዊ ነባሪ ክፍለ ግዝኣት ቨርጂንያ(ኣሜሪካ) ብክሲ ምጥሓስ ሰብኣዊ መሰላት ተጠርጢሩ ኣሜሪካዊ ዜግነቱ ኣብ ሓደጋ ወዲቑ ምህላው ኣሶሴይትድ ፕረስ ሓቢሩ። ንዋሽንግተን ፖስት ብምጥቃስ ኣገልግሎት ዜና ኣሶሴይትድ ፕረስ ኣብ ዝዘርግሖ ሓበሬታ: እቲ መርጋ ንጉሴ ሃብተየስ ዝተባህለ ወዲ 58 ዓመት ኢትዮጵያዊ ዜጋ: ንናይ ኣሜሪካ ዜግነት ኣብ ዘመልከተሉ እዋን ናይ ሓሶት ሓበሬታ ሂቡ ብዝብል ክሲ ዝሓለፈ ብዓርቢ ኣብ ትሕቲ ቀይዲ ምእታው ሓቢሩ’ሎ።
ብመሰረት እቲ ዝቐረበ ክሲ መርጋ ንጉሴ ኣብ እዋን “ቀይሕ ሽብር” ኣብ ቤት ማእሰርቲ መርማሪ ኮይኑ ይሰርሕ ከምዝነበረን ኣብ መስርሕ ምሕታት ዜግነት ኣሜሪካ ድማ ሰባት ብሰንኪ ፖለቲካ መርገጺኦም ጽዑ ፍርዲ ሂብ ካ ትፈልጥ’ዶ ዝብል ሕቶ ኣሉታዊ መልሲ ብምሃቡ: እቲ ክሲ ከምዘመስረተ ክፍለጥ...
- ፕረዚደንት ደቡብ ሱዳን ኣብ ኣስመራ ናይ ስራሕ ምብጻሕ የካይዱ ኣለው
- ፕረዚደንት ደቡብ ሱዳን ሳልቫ ኪር ብዕድመ ፕረዚደንት ኢሰያስ ኣፈወርቂ ንናይ ሰለስተ መዓልቲ ናይ ስራሕ ምብጻሕ ሎሚ 18 ነሓሰ ኣስመራ ኣትዮም።
ፕረዚደንት ሳልቫ ኪር ኣብ መዓርፎ ነፈርቲ ኣስመራ ኣብ ዝኣተውሉ ፕረዚደንት ኢሰያስ ኣፈወርቅን ላዕለዎት ሰበስልጣን መንግስቲ ኤርትራን ኣቀባብላ ገይሮምሎም።
ክልቲኦም መራሕቲ ኣብ ምድልዳል ዝምድና ክልቲኤን ሃገራት: ንክልቲአን ሃገራት ኣብ ዘገድሱ ዞባዊን ኣህጉራዊ ጉዳያትን ክመያየጡ ምዃኑ ብተወሳኺ ተሓቢሩ።
ሚኒስተር ጉዳያት ወጻኢ ደቡብ ሱዳን ኒያላ ኒያላ፤ ሚኒስተር ቤት ጽሕፈት ፕረዚደንት ደቡብ ሱዳን ማይክ በንግ ዝርከብዎም ሰበስልጣን ደቡብ ሱዳን ምስ ፕረዚደንት ሳልቫ ኪር ሓቢሮም ኣስመራ ኣትዮም ኣለው።
- ፈተናታት እንተጋጠሙና’ኳ ኣብ ኢትዮጵያ ዝተጀመረ ከይዲ ለውጢ ንድሕሪት ኣይምለስን ክብሉ ሓላፊ ቤት ፅሕፈት ጉዳያት ኮሚኒኬሽን መንግስቲ ኢትዮጵያ ኣቶ ኣሕመድ ሸዲ ኣፍሊጦም።
እቶም ሚንስተር እቲ ለውጢ ፈፂሙ ኣይምለስን ንቕድሚት ክቕፅል እዪ ኢሎም።
ምሉእ ትሕዝቶ ኣብዚ ምስማዕ ይክኣል።
- ቅድሚ 18 መዓልታት ብዘይኣፈልጦ መንግስቲ ትግራይ ናብ ከተማ መቐለ ኣትዮም ዝተበሃሉ 45 ኣባላት ፀረ ሽብር ፌደራል ፖሊስ ሎማ ናብ ዝመፅእዎ ክምለሱ ከምዝተገብረ ተፈሊጡ።
እቶም ኣባላት ፌደራል ፖሊስ ኣብ ከተማ መቐለ ከባቢ መዓርፎ ነፈርቲ ኣሉላ ኣባነጋ ኣብ ዝርከብ ካምፕ ፖሊስ ፌደራል ብጥቡቕ ሓለዋ ኣካላት ፀጥታ ትግራይ ክፀንሑ ከምዝተገበረ ተሓቢሩ’ሎ።
ሓላፊ ቢሮ ርክብ ህዝብን መንግስትን ትግራይ ኣይተ ረዳኢ ሓለፎም እቶም ኣባላት ፌደራል ፖሊስ ናብ ትግራይ ኣብ ዝኣተውሉ “ኣተኣታትውኦም ስሕተት ነይርዎ ፤ንሕና ከይፈልጥና እዮም ኣትዮም ፤ሐዚ ግና ምስ መንግስቲ ፌደራል ተረዳዲእና ናብ ዝነበርዎ ክምለሱ ተገይሩ’ሎ’’ ኢሎም።
ምሉእ ትሕዝቶ ኣብዚ ምስማዕ ይክኣል።
- ህዝብን መንግስትን ኢትዮጵያ ንሓድነት ሃገርን ድሕነት ዜጋታትን ህዝብን መንግስትን ብፅንዓት ደው ክብሉ ናይ ኢትዮጵያ ኦርቶዶክሳዊት ቤተክርስቲያን ፀዊዓ።
ብመሰረት ፋና ብሮድካስቲንግ ኮርፖሬት ፓትሪያሪክ ኦርቶዶክሳዊት ቤተ ክርስቲያን ኢትዮጵያ ብፁእ ወቅድሱ ኣቡነ ማትያስ ነዚ ዝሓበሩንእዋናዊ ኩነታት እታ ሃገር ብዝምልከት ሎማዕንቲ ኣብ ዝሃብዎ መግለፂ እዮም ።
እታ ቤተ ክርስቲያን ንናይታ ሃገር ሃይማኖት፣ባህሊ፣ናይ ቅርሲ፣ፍልጠት፣ስነፅሑፍን ናይ ምክእኣልን ሓቢርካ ናይ ምንባርን ምልክት ከምዝኾነ ብምሕባር ኣብ ልዕሊ ዝኾነ ይኹን ወገን ተፅዕኖ ገይራ ከምዘይትፈልጥን ንኹሉ ብሰለማ፣ብፍቕርን ትምልከት እያ ኢሎም።
ይኹን እምበር ካብ ቀረባ እዋን ጀሚሩ ግን ኣብ ልዕሊ እታ ቤተክስቲያንን ብሄር ተኮር ኣሰቃቒ ይትረፍስ ክፍፅም ክሕሰብ ዘይኽእል...
- ሓለፍቲ ናይ ኢትዮጵያ ፕሮግራም መግቢ ዓለምን ናይ ሕቡራት ሃገራት ትካል ህፃናት ኣድሕንን/UNICEF/ ኣብ ከተማ ጅግጂጋ ዑደት ኣካይዶም።
ካብ መንግስትን ትካላት ሰብኣዊ ሓገዝን ዝሓቖፈ ኮሚቴ ምጥያሹ እውን ተፈሊጡ’ሎ።
ኣብ ኢትዮጵያ ሓላፊ ፕሮግራም መግቢ ዓለም ስቲቨን ዌርኡማሙ ኣብ ኢትዮጵያ ወኪል ዩኒሴፍ ጂሊያን ሜልሶፕ ኣብ ዋና ከተማ ክልል ኢትዮ-ሶማሊያ ጅግጂጋ ዝተረኸቡ ኣብ ዝሓለፉ ሰሙናት ኣብታ ከተማ ብሰንኪ ዝተለዓለ ህውከት ዝወረደ ጉድኣትን ኣብዚ ሕዚ እዋን ዝውሃብ ሰብኣዊ ረድኤት ኣብ ምንታይ ኩነታት ከምዝርከብ ንምፍታሽ ከምዝኾነ እቶም ትካላት ብሓባር ኣብዝዘርግሕዎ መግለፂ ሓቢሮም።
ብሰንኪ ዝተፈጥረ ህውከት ብኣሽሓት ዝቑፀሩ ነበርቲ ካብ መንበሪኦም ተመዛቢሎም እዮም።ናይዞም ተመዛበልቲ ሰብኣዊ ድልየት ንምምላእ ካብ መንግስትን...
- ኣብ ኢትዮጵያ ክልል ትግራይ ካብ ወረዳ ታሕታይ ኣድያቦ ከባቢ ሸራሮ ሎሚ ዝተወሰኑ ወታደራት ምክልኻል ሃገር ተላዒሎም ናብ ማእኸል ሃገር ፀጥታ ከረጋግኡ ከይዶም ክብሉ ኣማሓዳሪ ወረዳ ታሕታይ ኣድያቦ ኣቶ ሙሉ መብራህቱ ገሊፆም።ሓደ ናይ ዓይኒ ምስክር ኸአ 50 ባዶ ኣውቶቡሳት ክኸዳ ሪአ ኣለኹ ኢሉ’ሎ።
ምሉእ ትሕዝቶ ኣብዚ ምስማዕ ይክኣል።
- Russia days it shot down 45 drones targeting a Russian military base in Syria
VOA60 America - President Donald Trump tweets his military parade planned for November has been "canceled"President Donald Trump tweets his military parade planned for November has been "canceled"
- Security Issues Constrain DR Congo Ebola Operation
- The US president also suggested he could take over the investigation into alleged Russian meddling.
- The number of people crossing the border increases, as Venezuela tries to stabilise its economy.
- Malcolm Turnbull narrowly wins the party vote he had called to avoid speculation about his future.
- But Chris Watts claims his wife strangled the children after he told her he wanted to separate.
- Ugandan students have developed a revolutionary way to test for malaria without drawing blood.
- Italian actress and #MeToo accuser reportedly reached a settlement with a man 20 years her junior.
- The foreign secretary urges the EU to copy Washington's response to the Salisbury nerve agent attack.
- "I think they're making a terrible mistake," he says of Turkey's refusal to free Pastor Andrew Brunson.
- Lee Keum-seom and her son became separated during the Korean war in the 1950s. He was only four years old at the time.
- Rights groups say children live in harmful conditions in Australian migrant centres on the Pacific island.
- He addresses the recent US scandal in an unprecedented letter to the world's 1.2bn Roman Catholics.
- They were also less stressed compared to people working in cubicles or private offices, a US study found.
- When police searched the bus, which crashed killing 23 people, they found it full of drugs.
- Witnesses say the 45-year-old was attacked while protecting her dog from an 8ft alligator.
- Marlina the Murderer is the world's first "satay western", an Indonesian take on spaghetti westerns.
- Images from two angles on a nearby building show the moment the motorway bridge came down.
- Choreographer Darren Pritchard is putting on performances inspired by rent parties from 1920s New York.
- President Donald Trump often celebrates America's buoyant economy, but one number seems stuck - real wages.
- The adult film star gives her side to the row over her Celebrity Big Brother non-appearance.
- Children of Blood and Bone author Tomi Adeyemi explains the inspiration behind her best-selling book.
- The story of Greece in five numbers as it emerges from its eurozone bailout programme.
- Images show the bizarre reality of hyperinflation - a chicken costs 14.6 million bolivars.
- Two of Indonesia's medal hopes for the Asian Para Games later this year talk about what inspires them.
- Amateur videos show burning and collapsed houses as two more strong earthquakes hit Lombok, Indonesia.
- Czechs worry that too many have forgotten the 1968 Soviet-led invasion of Czechoslovakia.
- One woman's mission to turn the tide on India's polluted waterways by recycling leftover flowers.
- Somalia's capital has been described as the world's most dangerous city - but some people there are trying to change that. Mary Harper came to know one of them.
- Heavy rainfall in the southern Indian state has been the worst the region has seen in a century.
- Bitcoin's price rises and falls wildly, making it high risk. Is there a more stable alternative?
- Warm water, a calm head and being a woman can all work in your favour.
- A reef near a polluted port raises hopes for the conservation of other endangered coral.
- As Greece's bailouts end, the BBC's Mark Lowen finds much hardship but also glimmers of hope.
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp says he is "not interested in sending a statement" after beating hard-working Crystal Palace.
- England face a huge challenge to save the third Test after a century from India captain Virat Kohli on day three at Trent Bridge.
- There is "blood in the water" at Manchester United amid apparent discord behind the scenes, says former England striker Ian Wright.
- England fly-half Danny Cipriani is fined £2,000 by his club Gloucester over a nightclub incident in Jersey.
- French driver Pierre Gasly will replace the departing Daniel Ricciardo at Red Bull next season.
- Javelin thrower Hollie Arnold completes a clean sweep of major titles with gold for Great Britain at the World Para-athletics European Championships.
- Manchester City's Chilean goalkeeper Claudio Bravo suffers a ruptured Achilles tendon in training on Monday.