- Some 200 people rallied on Saturday in the Belarusian capital of Minsk, calling for the resignation of the president who has ruled the former Soviet republic since 1994.
Opposition activists carrying Belarusian and European Union flags urged President Alexander Lukashenko to step down. They criticized some of the laws he recently pushed through, including one forcing citizens to register with the state employment exchange or pay a hefty fine.
"We demand that authorities stop...
- New Zealand not only has its youngest female prime minister with the rise to power of center-left Labour leader Jacinda Ardern, but a renegade new "first bloke" who is a national celebrity in his own right.
Clarke Gayford, who hosts his own fishing television show, has already broken the mold of his predecessors, stepping in to defend his partner against "scaremongering old dinos" including one political rival who made a disparaging reference to Ardern and...
- U.S. President Donald Trump announced Saturday he will authorize the release of classified documents that may provide more information about the 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy.
"Subject to the receipt of further information, I will be allowing, as President, the long blocked and classified JFK FILES to be opened," Trump said on Twitter.
The last batch of classified files were scheduled to be publicly disclosed by October 26 if the president did not...
- In a controversial move, the World Health Organization has appointed Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe as a "goodwill ambassador" to help tackle non-communicable diseases, such as heart attacks, strokes and asthma across Africa.
WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, the first African head of the the United Nations agency, has received a raft of criticism from international rights campaigner and others for the appointment.
Hillel Neuer, executive director of the...
- A suicide blast Saturday outside the Afghan military academy in Kabul killed at least 15 cadets and wounded several others, said the defense ministry.
The attack came a day after an Islamic State suicide bomber stormed a crowded Shi’ite Muslim mosque in the city, killing 50 worshipers and wounding dozens more.
Afghan police and witnesses said Saturday’s attack occurred when a car bomber drove into a minibus packed with cadets at the main entrance to the capital city’s Marshal Fahim...
- China's increasingly powerful leader Xi Jinping has pledged to make the Communist Party more responsive to public demands and to calls for democracy, fairness and justice in a lengthy address to the 19th Party Congress.
But at least three cases involving the harassment of lawyers this week and an online crackdown as the party hosts top level political meetings raise serious questions about how he might do that.
Prior to Wednesday’s start of the twice-a-decade meetings, renowned...
- Australia has been elected unopposed to the United Nations' Human Rights Council, despite the U.N.'s consistent criticism of Canberra’s policies on asylum seekers and indigenous people.
The United Nations' Human Rights Council was set up in March 2006. It is made up of 47 states which are responsible for promoting and protecting the rights of individuals around the world.
Australia this week was one of 15 new members, including Afghanistan, Pakistan and Qatar. ...
- Former presidents are shedding a traditional reluctance to criticize their successors, unleashing pointed attacks on the Trump White House and the commander in chief - but without mentioning him by name.
Remarks on the same day by former Presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama raise the prospect that more dissenters will follow in defiance of President Donald Trump and his policies.
In separate speeches, Bush and Obama both rejected cruelty and bigotry.
Bush drew his biggest...
- A man with a knife attacked four people in Munich on Saturday and then fled, police said. A suspect was arrested a few hours later, and authorities were working to determine whether he was the assailant.
Police received initial reports of an attack in the Haidhausen area, just east of downtown Munich, at about 8:30 a.m., spokesman Marcus da Gloria Martins said. They determined that a lone attacker apparently had gone after passers-by indiscriminately with a knife.
- Former White House adviser Steve Bannon on Friday depicted former President George W. Bush as bumbling and inept, faulting him for presiding over a “destructive” presidency during his time in the White House.
Bannon’s scathing remarks amounted to a retort to a Bush speech in New York earlier this week, in which the 43rd president denounced bigotry in Trump-era American politics and warned that the rise of “nativism,” isolationism and conspiracy theories have clouded the nation’s true...
- Police say a man with a knife has lightly wounded four people in Munich. Officers are looking for the assailant.
Munich police called on people in the Rosenheimer Platz area, located close to the German city’s downtown, to stay inside after the incident Saturday morning.
The perpetrator fled the scene. Police said he appeared to be about 40 years old and had a black bicycle, gray trousers, a green jacket and a backpack.
The police department said on Twitter that...
- Hong Kong’s last remaining stock market floor traders are taking their final orders as the exchange prepares to shut its trading hall.
The bourse’s operator, Hong Kong Exchanges & Clearing, says it will close the trading hall by the end of the month and turn the space into a showcase for the city’s financial markets.
Yip Wing-keung, a trading manager at brokerage Christfund Securities, donned his red trading jacket for the last time Friday, his final day on the floor. He and the...
- Worn down and traumatized, children make up about 60 percent of the Rohingya refugees fleeing what aid groups call ethnic cleansing in Myanmar and heading to difficult conditions and an uncertain future in Bangladesh.
Some 320,000 refugees have crossed over since August, including 1,200 to 1,800 children daily in recent days, the United Nations Children’s Fund said Friday. Bangladesh’s social services department said 13,751 children without a parent or parents were identified in a...
- U.S. intelligence officials are closely watching developments during China's 19th Party Congress, calling it a key test for Chinese President Xi Jinping and a telling barometer of what type of relationship Beijing likely will pursue with Washington.
Xi opened the high profile, high stakes political meeting earlier this week promising to build what he described as a “modern socialist country” for a “new era.”
But more than Xi’s rhetoric, what has caught the attention of U.S....
- Spanish Prime Minister Mariono Rajoy announced Saturday he would dismiss Catalonia's separatist government and call for new elections in an attempt to prevent the semi-autonomous region from declaring its independence.
Rajoy made the announcement after an emergency cabinet meeting Saturday to deal with the political crisis caused by the secession effort undertaken by the regional leadership of Catalonia.
Spain's government set plans in motion Thursday to strip Catalonia of its...
- Parents of small children have long been hearing about the perils of “screen time.” And with more screens, and new technologies such as Amazon’s Echo speaker, the message is getting louder.
And while plenty of parents are feeling guilty about it, some experts say it might be time to relax a little.
Go ahead and hand your kid a gadget now and then to cook dinner or get some work done. Not all kids can entertain themselves quietly, especially when they are young. Try that, and see how...
- A California judge on Friday threw out a $417 million verdict against Johnson & Johnson in a lawsuit by a woman who claimed she developed ovarian cancer after using its talc-based products like Johnson’s Baby Powder for feminine hygiene.
The ruling by Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Maren Nelson marked the latest setback facing women and family members who accuse J&J of not adequately warning consumers about the cancer risks of its talc-based products.
The decision followed a...
- The family of a young protester who went missing in Argentina nearly three months ago identified his body Friday, a brother of the dead man told journalists after leaving the morgue.
Investigators discovered a body Tuesday in the Chubut River in Patagonia, near where Santiago Maldonado was last seen at an indigenous rights protest Aug. 1.
“We recognized Santiago’s tattoos so we are convinced it is Santiago,” said Sergio Maldonado, the brother, after the family identified the body in...
- Millions of children the world over dream of visiting Disneyworld. But Sean Baker’s heartbreaking film The Florida Project, throws light on those living in dire poverty in the shadow of Cinderella’s castle in Orlando.
The film underscores the social divide in America through the eyes and lives of children. The film follows precocious 6-year-old Moonee and her friends, roaming around in the sweltering Florida summer months.
They live in cheap motels like the “Magic Castle,” and...
- Running 1,300 kilometers over the world’s highest mountain pass, the “Friendship,” or Karakoram, Highway is evidence of China’s willingness to spend big as a contributor to global development.
Costing tens of billions of dollars, the road links western China with Pakistan, part of Beijing’s “One Belt One Road” Initiative, which seeks to rekindle ancient Silk Road trade routes linking China with Europe and Africa and is a central tenet of President Xi Jinping’s leadership, said professor...
- ለንቅነ ኣብ ዝተፈላለየ ኸባብታት ኦሮሚያ ዝተኻየደ ናይ ተቓውሞ ሰልፍታት ኮነ ኢሎም ብዝተወደቡ ሰባት ዝተመርሐ ምዃኑ መረዳእታ ኣለኒ ይብል ምንግስቲ ክሊ ኦሮሚያ። ኣማኢት ሰባት ኣብ ትሕቲ ቁጽጽር ከምዝወዓሉ`ውን ይገልጽ ኣሎ።
ኣብ ሰሜን ሸዋ ኣብ ዝተኻየደ ሰልፊ ህይወት ኣብ ልዕሊ ምጥፍኡ ልዕሊ 10 መካይን ከምዝነደዳ ወሃቢ-ቓል ኦሮሚያ ኣቶ ኣዲሱ ኣረጋ ንቪኦኤ ይገልጽ። ቀተልቲ መን`ዮም ንዝብል ሕቶ ክምልስ ከሎ ድማ ከምዚ ኢሉ
“ ህውክት ፡ ዕግርግር፡ ንብረት ምቅጻል ኣብ ዝበጸሓሉ እዋን፡ እቲ ሰልፊ ልዕሊ ዓቕሚ ኣብ ዝኾነሉ እዋን፡ ምስ ሓይልታት ጸጥታ ኣብ ዝተኻየደ ግጭት`ዩ እቲ ኹነታት ዝተኸሰተ"፡
ምሉእ ትሕዝቶ ኣብ`ዚ ምስማዕ ይክኣል፡
- ህዝቢ ብሰላማዊ ሰልፊ ዝሓተቶም ጠለባት ብቑዕ መልሲ ክረኽቡ ናይ ኦሮሞ ፈደራሊስት ኮንግረስ ፓርቲ ሓቲቱ።
ኣብ መንጎ ክልላት ኦሮምያን ሶማሌን ዝተፈጥረ ጎጭት መንግስቲ ንሕቶ ህዝቢ ንዘይምምላስ ዝተጠቕመሉ ሜላ’ዩ ክብል’ውን ከሲሱ።
ኣብ ሓደ ሓደ ከባቢታት ኦሮምያ ነቲ ሰላማዊ ቃልሲ ህዝቢ ካልእ መልክዕ ንምሃቡ ዝፍተኑ ሓይልታት’ውን ኣለው ክብል እቲ ፓርቲ ገሊጹ።
ሎሚ ድሕሪ ቀትሪ ኣብ ዘውጽኦ ጋዜጣዊ መግለጺ ናይ ኦሮሞ ፈደራሊስት ኮንግረስ (ኦፌኮ) ምሉእ ኢትዮጵያዊያን ኣብ ልዕሊ ሓቀኛ መራሕቲ ፓርቲ ዝፍጸም ዘሎ ማእሰርትን ምክልባትን ስቅ ኢሉ ዝርእየሉ ጊዜ ኣብቒዑ’ዩ እዚ’ውን ብግልጽን ቆራጽነትን ዘረጋገጸሉ ወሳኒ እዋን በጺሑ’ሎ ኢሉ’ሎ።
ምሉእ ትሕዝቶ ኣብዚ ምስማዕ ይክኣል።
- ‘15 ሽሕ ኤርትራዊያን ስደተኛታት፣ ካብ ባሕቲ መጋቢት 2017 ጀሚሩ ኣብ ክልል ትግራይ ናብ ዝተኸፈታ መዕቆቢታት ከምዘግዐዘ’ ዓለም ለኸ ማሕበር ስደተኛታት ኣፍሊጡ።
እቲ ማሕበር ሎሚ ኣብ ዝዘርገሖ መግለጺ ‘ምስ መንግስቲ ኢትዮጵያን ሕ/ሃን ተሓባቢሩ ነቶም ካብ ኤርትራ ዝሰገሩ ሓደሽቲ ስደተኛታት፣ ድሕሪ ሕክምናዊ መርመራ ምልጋስ ካብ እንዳባጉና ናብ ኣርባዕተ መዓስከራት ከምዘእተዎም’ ሓቢሩ።
‘ኣብ’ዚ እዋን’ዚ IOM (ዓለም-ለኸ ማሕበር ስደተኛታት) መዓልታዊ ሚእቲ ሰባት ይቕበልን፣ ሎም ዘበን እቲ ኣዝዩ ዝጻዓቐ ዋሕዚ ኣጋጢሙዎ ከምዘሎን’ ሓላፊ ማሕበር ስደተኛታት ጨንፈር ሽረ ቓጣብ ኸሊድ ገሊጹ።
ብመሰረት ወግዓዊ ሪፖርታት ‘ዓሚ 21,215 ኤርትራዊያን ስደተኛታት ናብ ኢትዮጵያ ሰጊሮም ኣለው። ሎም ዘበን ድማ ክሳብ’ዚ ዘለናሉ ወርሒ፣ ልዕሊ 20 ሽሕ ኤርትራዊያን ናብ...
- ፕረዝደንትታት ኣሜሪካ ነበር ጆርጅ ቡሽን ባራክ ኦባማን ብዛዕባ ኣብ ሃገሮም ዝረአ ዘሎ ፖለቲካዊ ምክፍፋል ዝተሰምዖም ጓሂ ብወግዒ ገሊጾም።
ፕረዝደንት ነበር ጆርጅ ዳብሊው ቡሽ ስም ፕረዝደንት ትራሞፕ እንተዘይጠቀሱ’ኳ ኣብቲ ኣብ ኒው ኒውዮርክ ኣብ ዝገብርዎ መደረ ፖለቲካዊ መጻርርትካ ብትዊተር ምህዳን ዋሕዚ ስደተኛታት ምንካይ ካብ ዓለምለኸ ውዕላት ንግዲ ምውጻእ ኣብ ዝብሉ ዛዕባታት ተዛሪቦም።
ክልቲኦም ፕረዝደንትታት ኣሜሪካ ነበር ዝረአ ዘሎ ፖለቲካዊ ምክፍፋል ደው ክብል’ውን ጸዊዖም።
ምሉእ ትሕዝቶ ኣብዚ ምስማዕ ይክኣል።
- Former President George W. Bush appears to weigh-in on President Trump's tenure
VOA60 Africa - Kenya: An Australian teacher, Gabrielle Maina, is shot dead during a robbery in NairobiKenya: An Australian teacher, Gabrielle Maina, is shot dead during a robbery in Nairobi
- Britain wants to reach an agreement over the departure from the EU but is prepared for a “no deal” scenario.
- ኣብ ኢትዮጵያ ብሓፈሻ፣ ብፍላይ ድማ ኣብ ትግራይ ፅፈት ትምህርቲ እናወረደ ምምፅኡ መዘራረቢ ኮይኑ’ሎ።ብፍላይ ድማ ኣብ 2009 ዓ/ም ናይ 12 ሃገራዊ መልቀቒ ፈተና ወሲዶም ዝወደቑ ተምሃሮ ቁፅሮም ምስ ምብዝሑ ኣብ ማሕበራዊ ሚዲያን መርበብ ሓበሬታትን መዘራረቢ ኮይኑ’ሎ።
ኣብ ዩኒቨርስቲ ኣዲስ ኣበባ መምህር መፅናዕትን ምርምርን ከምኡ እውን ኣብ ፖሊሲን ፅርየትን ላዕለዋይ ትምህርቲ መፅናዕቲ ዘካይዱ ዶ/ር ሙሉ ነጋ ኣብ ትግራይ ፅርየት ትምህርቲ ካብ እዋን ናብ እዋን እናወረደ ከምዝመፀ ይገልፁ።
ዶ/ር ሙሉ ኣብ ናይ ትግራይ ፅርየት ቀዳማይ ብርኪ ትምህርቲ መፅናዕቲ ከምዘካየዱ ብምግላፅ ‘’ተምሃራይ ንክምሃር ዘለዎ ድልየት፣ምምሕዳር ቤት ትምህርቲ፣ናይ መምህራን ድልየትን ብቕዓትን፣ፖሊሲ ስርዓት ምዘና፣ንትምህርቲ ዝውሃብ ዋጋን ክብሪን ዝኣመሰሉ ሪኢና፤ኣብ...
- ብመሰረት ሓድሽ ዝወጸ መጽናዕቲ ብከላ ልዕሊ ኩናት፡ግብረ ሽበራ፡ ባህርያዊ ሓደጋ፡ምትኻክ ሽጋራን ሕማምን ቀንዲ ጠንቂ ሞት ምኳኑ ኣፍሊጡ።
እቲ ኣብ ላንሰት ዝተባህለ መጽሔት ዝወጸ መጽናዕቲ ኣብ ዓመተ 2015 ብሰንኪ ኣብ ውሽጢ ገዛ ኮነ ወጻኢ ዘጋጥም ብከላ ትሸዓተ ሚልዮን ሰባት ምሟቶም ይሕብር; እዚ ማለት ድማ ሓደ ካብ ሽዱሽተ ሰባት ብሰንኪ ብከላ ይመውት ማለት እዩ ክብል እቲ መጽናዕቲ የረድእ።
ከተማ ኒውደሊ ህንዲ ሓንቲ ካብተን ብብዝሒ ብከላ ኣየር ብቀዳምነት ትስራዕ ከተማ ምኳና ተገሊጹ’ሎ።
ነቲ መጽናዕቲ ዘሕተመ ጸሓፊ ብከላ ከም መሰል ህይወት፡ ጥዕና፡ደሕንነት፡ውሕስነት ስራሕን ከም ህጻናት ዝአመሰሉ ተነቐፍቲ አካል ሕብረተሰብ ምኽልካል ዝአመሰሉ መሰረታዊ መሰላት ደቂ ሰባት ስግኣት ዝፈጥር እዩ ይብል።
እቲ መጽናዕቲ ዝበዝሓ ካብቲ ብብከላ ዝረአ...
- ፈደራላዊ ዳኛ ክፍለ ግዝኣት ሜሪላንድ ቲዮደር ቻንግ ብፕረዝደንት ዶናልድ ትራምፕ ንካልኣይ ጊዜ ዝሓለፈ እገዳ መገሻ ካብ ሽዱሽተ ዝበዝሓ ካብ ህዝበን ኣመንቲ እስልምና ዝኾነ ሃገራትን ሰሜን ኮርያን ከምኡ’ውን ሰበ ስልጣን ቬንዝዋላን ናብ ኣሜሪካ ከይኣትው ዝእግድ እገዳ ደው ከምዘበልዎ ተገሊጹ።
እቶም ዳኛ እቲ እገዳ ንተኸተልቲ እምነት እስልምና ዝኾነ ሃገራት ዒላማ ዝገብረ’ዩ ብምባል ደው ከምዘበልዎ ተፈሊጡ’ሎ።
ነዚ ካልኣይ እገዳ መገሻ ፕረዝደንት ትራምፕ ብምቅዋም ብኣሽሓት ዝቑጸሩ ሰባት ትማሊ ኣብ ኣፍደገ ቤተ መንግስቲ ዋይት ሃውስ ናይ ተቓውሞ ሰልፊ ምክያዶም ተፈሊጡ’ሎ።
እቶም ሰልፈኛታት ቀጺሎም ናብ ትራምፕ ኢንተርናሽናል ሆቴል ከምዘምርሑ ተገሊጹ’ሎ።
ፈደራላዊ ዳኛ ክፍለ ግዝኣት ሃዋይ ዴሪክ ዋትሶን እውን ነቲ እገዳ ሶሉስ 17...
- ፕረዚደንት ኢሳያስ ኣፈወርቂ፡ ብምኽንያት’ቲ ኣብ ሞቓዲሾ ዘጋጠመ ግዙፍ ግብረሽበራዊ መጥቃዕቲ፡ ናብ ፕረዚደንት መሓመድ ዓብዱላሂ ፎርማጆ ኣብ ዝለአኾ ደብዳበ መንግስቲ ሶማል ንኣልሸባብ ንምስዓርን ኣብታ ሃገር ሰላምን ምርግጋእ ንምስፋን ኣብ ዝገብሮ ቃልስን፡ መንግስቲ ኤርትራ ኣብ ጎኑ ደው ከምዝብል ምርግጋጹ፡ ሓላፊ ፖለቲካ ጉዳያት መንግስቲ ኤርትራ ኣቶ የማነ ገብረአብ ንድምጺ ኣሜሪካ ገሊጹ።
ፕረዚደንት ኢሳይያስ ኣፈወርቂ፡ ናብ ፕረዚደንት ሶማል መሓመድ ዓብዱላሂ ፎርማጆ፡ ኣብ ዝለአኾ ናይ ሓዘን መልእኽቲ “ ኣብ’ዚ ህዝቢ ሶማል ግዳይ ከቢድን ዘሰቅቕን ግብረሽበራዊ መጥቓዕቲ ኮይኑ ኣብ ዘሎ እዋን ብስመይን ብስም መንግስትን ህዝብን ኤርትራ ንዝተሰመዓና ዓሙቕ ሓዘን፡ ንመንግስትን ህዝብን ሶማል ይገልጽ” ኢሉ’ሎ።
ንምኳኑ ፡ እዚ መልእኽቲ ሓዲሽ ፖለቲካዊ ምስሊ’ዶ...
- ኣብ ኣዲስ ኣበባ ኣብዝተኻየደ ኣኼባ ሚንስትራት ማይ ኢትዮጵያ፣ግብፅን ሱዳንን ብዓወት ተዛዚሙ ክብል ሚንስትሪ ጉዳያት ወፃኢ ኢትዮጵያ ሓቢሩ።እቶም ሚንስተራት እዘን ሃገራት ኣብ ዓብዪ ግድብ ህዳሴ ዑደት ብምግባር ንሕቶታቶም ዘዕግብ ምላሽ ረኺቦም ኣለው ክብሉ’ውን ወሃቢ ቃል ሚንስትሪ ወጻኢ ጉዳያት ኢትዮጵያ ገሊጾም።
ወሃቢ ቃል ሚንስትር ወፃኢ ጉዳያት ኢትዮጵያ ኣቶ መለስ ኣለም ሎሚ ኣብዝሃብዎ ሰሙናዊ መግለፂ ኣኼባ ሚንስትራት ማይ ኢትዮጵያ፣ግብፅን ሱዳንን ብዓወት ተዛዚሙ ኢሎም።
ቅድሚ ሎሚ ብናይ ቴክኒክ ኮሚቴ መዕለቢ ዘይረኸቡ ጉዳያት በቶም ሚንስትራት ሃናፂ ምይይጥ ከምዝተኻየደሎም ገሊፆም።ናይቲ ግድብ ተፅዕኖ ብዝምልከት መፅናዕቲ ንዘካይድ ዓለምለኸ ኣማኻሪ ጉጅለ ዝኸውን መምርሒ ብሰለስቲአን ሃገራት ምድላው እውን ኣቶ መለስ ገሊፆም።
- ኣብ ምዕራባዊት ሃገረ ቶጎ ኣብ መንጎ ሓይልታት ጸጥታን ናይ ተቃውሞ ሰልፈኛታት ዝተፈጥረ ግጭት ክሳብ ሕጂ ዝተፈልጠ ኣርባዕተ ሰባት ተቐቲሎም።
እቶም ናይ ተቃውሞ ሰልፈኛታት ምምሕዳር ፕረዚደንት ፈዋረ ጋናሲንበግበ ንከብቕዕ ብምሕታት ኣብ ምልእቲ’ታ ሃገር ትማሊ ረቡዕ ኣብ ዘካየድዎ ሰልፊ ሓያለ ከምዝተአሰሩን’ውን ሚንስትር ወጻኢ ጸጥታ’ታ ሃገር ኣፍሊጦም ኣለው።
መራሕቲ ተቓወምቲ ኣንጻር’ቶም ኣብ 2005 ዓ.ም ንዝሞቱ አብኦም ዝተኽኡ ፕረዚደንት ፍያረ ብምቕዋም ዝኻየድ ተቓውሞ ንክልተ መዓልታት ክቕጽል ወጢኖም ኣለው።
ኣብ መላእ ቶጎ ዝኻየድ ተቓውሞ ካብ ወርሒ ነሓሰ ዝጀመረ ምኳኑ ይፍለጥ።
- ሚንስትሪ ጥዕና ኡጋንዳ ብዘድሚ ረስኒ ( ሕማም ማርቡርግ) ሓደ ሰብ ከምዝሞተ አረጋጊጹ።
እቲ ሕማም ዳርጋ ከም ሕማም ኢቦላ ኮይኑ ጉጅለታት ዳሕሳስ ናብቲ እቲ ሕማም ዝተራእየሉ ምብራቓዊ ወረዳ’ታ ሃገር ተዋፊሮም ኣለው።
ሚንስትሪ ጥዕና ኡጋንዳ ዶ/ር ጄን ሩት እቲ ሕማም ከምዝተራእየ ኣረጋጊጸን ኣለዋ።
“50 ዓመት ዝዕድሚአን ሰበይቲ ኣብ ቑሸት ቸምሮን ወረዳ ከዊን ኣብ ምብራቃዊ ኡጋንዳ ከምዝሞታ ተረጋጊጹ’ሎ። እዚ ዘድሚ ረስኒ ተመሓላላፊ እዩ ምክንያቱ ንሳ ንሓዋ በቲ ሕማም ተታሒዙ ኣብ ዝነበረ እዋን ትአልዮ ከምዝነበረት ተፈሊጡ’ሎ። ሓዋ ኣብ ዝሓለፈ ወርሒ መስከረም ብተመሳሳሊ ሕማም ምሟቱ’ውን ይፍለጥ” ኢለን።
ብመሰረት ውድብ ጥዕና ዓለም ሕማም ማርቡንግ ብምትንካፍ ካብ ሰብ ናብ ሰብ ካብ እንሰሳ ናብ ሰብ ዝመሓላለፍ ሕማም እዩ።
ሚንስትሪ ጥዕና ኡጋንዳ...
- ቤት ዕዮ ሚንስትሪ ወጻኢ ጉዳያት ኣሜሪካ ዜጋታቱ ናብ ሱዳን ዝገብርዎ መገሻ ዝምልከት መጠንቐቕታ ሂቡ።
ዜጋታት ኣሜሪካ ናብ ክፍለ ግዝኣት ዳርፉር፡ ብሉ ናይልን ደቡባዊ ኩርዱፋንን ካልኦት ከባቢታት ንምጋሽ ኣብ ዝወሰነሉ ኣቐዲሞም ክሓስብሉ ቤት ዕዮ ሚንስትሪ ወጻኢ ጉዳያት ኣሜሪካ መኺሩ’ሎ።
ኣብ ካርቱም ዝርከብ ኤምባሲ ኣሜሪካ ናብ ርሑቅ ከባቢታት ንዝገሹ ኣገልግሎት ንምሃብ ዓቕሙ ዉሱን ምኳኑ ብምግላጽ ናብ ዝተጠቐሰን ካልኦት ከባቢታትን ቅድሚ ምጋሾም ብዛዕባ ሓደጋታት ግብረ ሽበራን ጎንጽታት ገበናትን ክሓስብሉ ቤት ዕዮ ሚንስትሪ ወጻኢ ጉዳያት ኣሜሪካ ሎሚ ኣብ ዘውጽኦ መጠንቐቕታ ኣፍሊጡ’ሎ።
ምሉእ ትሕዝቶ እቲ መጠንቐቕታ ቤት ዕዮ ሚንስትሪ ወጻኢ ጉዳያት ኣሜሪካ ኣብዚ ምንባብ ይክኣል።
- Catalan, Spanish Leaders Dig In Heels in Independence Standoff
- American tourists are questioning their safety during travel to Cuba
- Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy says the Catalan parliament's powers will be curbed and elections held.
- The UK government, an array of campaign groups and the Zimbabwe opposition express dismay.
- It brings the death toll from attacks in Afghanistan to around 200 in this week alone.
- Maps and graphics telling the story of the fight against so-called Islamic State (IS) in Iraq and Syria.
- The US president says he will allow scheduled release of classified files relating to Kennedy's assassination.
- A new ballet tells the story of the aftermath of the racially motivated Charleston church shooting.
- The Evening Standard says they made "the wrong call" to edit the singer's elaborate hairstyle.
- The forces are reported to have been looking for the militants' hideout when they came under attack.
- With almost all votes counted, Andrej Babis' party has secured almost triple its closest rivals.
- Police say no motive has been established for the attack, which lightly wounded four passers-by.
- Police suspect the man killed his girlfriend at Joshua Tree National Park before killing himself.
- Officers seize more than 150,000 files with disturbing images of young children and teenagers.
- The left-wing poet died in 1973, weeks after a military coup led by general Augusto Pinochet.
- Gunfire, danger - a few of the hazards facing a BBC team covering the news from Iraq.
- Four young North Korean defectors explain what life was like back home and what they miss most.
- The Daily Show host was speaking to the BBC's Newsnight programme about the US president and racism.
- Angelika Trabert's won 24 medals - six at the Paralympics. When not riding, she works as an anaesthetist.
- A selection of the best news photographs from around the world, taken over the past week.
- The senior Republican had a few presidential jokes up his sleeve at a charity dinner.
- Some stories you might have missed.
- A white supremacist walked into the middle of an anti-fascist rally - this is what happened next.
- Famed primatologist Jane Goodall is the subject of a new documentary that includes recently unearthed footage from her explorations in Africa.
- The BBC has created an image combining all members of Congress. What does Capitol Hill think of the result?
- What’s next for the North American couple and their children rescued from five years of captivity?
- Why one of the Earth's most remote places is the preferred place to dump space junk.
- People's hopes for a quiet retirement with family are ruined by inflation and the fear of violence.
- The influential Muslim leader in Pakistan is now accused of instigating the murder of Qandeel Baloch.
- It is no surprise EU leaders sought to put a positive spin on negotiations, writes Laurence Peter.
- The populist anti-immigration candidate who could become Czech Republic's next prime minister.
- Manchester City move five points clear as Huddersfield shock Manchester Utd, while Chelsea, Leicester, Newcastle and Bournemouth win.
- Sergio Aguero equals Manchester City's goalscoring record as they beat Burnley to go five points clear at the top of the Premier League.
- Lewis Hamilton underlines his domination of the United States Grand Prix weekend with fastest time in final practice on Saturday.
- Huddersfield Town end Manchester United's unbeaten start to the season as Jose Mourinho's side fall five points behind league leaders Manchester City.