May 11, 2013, presentation by Yoseif Ghebrehiwet in Smerrr paltalk room
Topic : Under the title “Lessons from Forto” various themes will be brought together to explain the current quandary of regime change in Eritrea and it’s various weak links explored
1. what were the strong and weak points of Forto mutiny?
2. Why and how did it go wrong?
3. What is the discontent level of the various population groups in Eritrea?
4. What is the overarching method that the regime i using to stay in power?
5. Is the Forto mutiny replicable, or is it a one-time phenomenon?
6. Is “self-reliance” enough for regime change?
7. What is to be done?