In his appearance on Medeb tezareb of Smerrr paltalk room on Oct. 23/ 2012, Leul Kibreab, a former pilot in the Eritrean Air Force who in 2004 escaped to Saudi Arabia on a helicopter together with two colleagues from the Air Force revealed, among several things that lead to the current decrepit condition of the Eritrean Air Force, that a friendly fire due to lack of coordination with the ground base was what caused the crash of the two Eritrean Mig fighter planes during the 1998 Ethio-Eritrean border war. He also exposed that subsequent to imprisonment of B/General Habtetsion Hadgu and the ascendance of Teklai Habteselasie as the chief of the Air Force; pilots, ground technicians, and staffs of the Eritrean Air Force were forced to serve as field hands in agricultural projects. This foolish action resulted in negligence and lack of routine maintenance of the Air Force gear causing several crashes and consequent deaths of highly skilled pilots.
One comment on “Leul Kibreab – former Eritrean Air Force pilot”
- No Featured Videos
- 0 Members.
- 3 Guests.
- Asfaha Gebremedhn on Medeb … by adminstrator
Asfaha Gebremedhn on Medeb Tezareb in Smerrr room, June 9, 2015. Personal narration of PFDJ atrocity in Eritrea.
- Khaled Abdu, Feb 27-2015 by adminstrator
Khale Abdu, Feb. 27, 2015; Topic: Blackmailing and it’s consequences in our struggle
- Sium Tesfay- Jan24-2015 by adminstrator
Sium Tesfay, Jan 24, 2015; Topic: Conflict Management and Resolution
- Yosief Ghebrehiwet: Romanti… by adminstrator
Romanticizing Gedli (Miqunjaw Gedli) by Yosief Ghebrehiwet, March 12, 2008
- Yosief Ghebrehiwet-zeynibur… by adminstrator
zeynbur kunetat Eritrea The following is presentation by Yosief Ghebrehiwet on March 23rd, 2012 in Smerrr Paltalk Room exploring the topic of the recent military attack on Eritrean soil undertaken by Ethiopia, but within greater context: what it means for the PFDJ to normalize relations with Ethiopia, and its consequences; what it means for the[…]
- Saleh Gadi, Dec 20-2014 by adminstrator
Saleh Gadi in Smerrr room, Dec 20, 2014. Topic: Diffrent Branding in Eritrean Politics
- Habtom-medeb-tezareb-Apr29-2014 by adminstrator
Habtom, a National Service recruite, narrates his harrowing experience and escapes from PFDJ prisons.
- Lowland societies initiative by adminstrator
Dr. Mohammed Kheir and Lowland societies seminar organizers on the seminar of “An initiatve to rally the Eritrean Lowland societies.” Apr 4, 2014
- Debate A/ S Bohashem and Yo… by adminstrator
A March 22/2014 debate between Abdurahman Sayid (Bohashem) and Yosief Ghebrehiwet in Smerrr room. Topic:”The past, present, and future of Eritrea” The Past: –What is the CAUSE of the Eritrean Revolution? –And how did that cause determine how the revolution was conducted? The Present and the Future: –What are Eritrea’s problems? –How do you see[…]
- YosiefGhebrehiwet-presentat… by adminstrator
March 15th presentation in Smerrr room by Yosief Ghebrehiwet: Kebessa Eritreaâs demographic collapse and its national and regional ramifications; (a) What is the cause and nature of this demographic collapse in the making? (b) What are its present and future consequences to the nation? (c) How will it affect the region, in general, and Ethiopia,[…]
- Temelso abraha on Biniam Debessay: Former EPL…አነ ብብንያም ብዙሕ ተሐጉስ አሉኹ ምናልባት እንተተኻኢሉ እብ 07539001066 ይደውለለይ ተጋዳላይ ነበር ተመልሶ አብርሃ ሎንዶን
- Jacob Tesfamariam on Habtom-medeb-tezareb-Apr29-2014cannot get in in smerrr paltalk
- Jacob Tesfamariam on Habtom-medeb-tezareb-Apr29-2014I can not get in in smerrr paltalk
- Jacob Tesfamariam on PaltalkJust want to join smerrr room
- Berhane on Habtom-medeb-tezareb-Apr29-2014oh guys it is very smart toke about my lovely my country Eritrea
- Berhane on Habtom-medeb-tezareb-Apr29-2014I went participate in my country political please.
- BERHANE TEWELDE on Salih Abdela reads from the…NAY BEHAKI KFLET ZELEWO TARIK EYU NHNA WN EZNI MESETA KEDAMOT KEMZBEHAL GMGEMA NAHNA BWSAK HAKNETU NFELT ENA NAY BEHAKI …
- cave Solomon on Habtom-medeb-tezareb-Apr29-2014Haye ajokum kulu teredieuna iu tsgemnan tsgem hzbnan teredieuna iu ab qdmi gnbar nkid nktet ngesgs hji.zezqedemna ente weridna eti …
- Eyassu Tesfamariam on Eyob Araya on conditions in…It is wonderful to see such solidarity who is seeking a fundamental change in Eritrea. And I am behind this …
- awet asheber on Tesfu Atsbha, chairman of EYSNSwedi athbeh xubuk sene hsebat aleka terey semerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr