Ladies and Gentlemen of Smerrr, Welcome to Smerrr.net,In accordance with our mission stated as “to provide a platform to promote Eritrean political and human rights, mobilize against HGDF (PFDJ) tyranny inside and outside Eritrea, and to discuss issues of common interest using all means of communication provided by current social media technology (Paltalk, Facebook, Youtube, Website, etc.),” we now present to you this website–smerrr.net. We have decided to publish it In its current preliminary form hoping that we will get all necessary assistance from you in the spirit and tradition of Smerrr to bring it to its final polished form. We ask your participation to help us make it the hub of timely, efficient, and informative site that is geared towards action against PFDJ rule in Eritrea. Provide us the necessary feedback and comments. Tell us what you want to see here, what works and what doesn’t – color?, text font?, menu? content? you name it. You can comment on just about anything you might think will improve our (and your) site.Our future plan consists of publishing this site in English, Tigrinya, and Arabic with a seamlessly integrated structure and an overall same look and content. In that regard, we are looking for volunteers with the necessary skills to help us achieve the goal.For the next week or so we will be mainly focusing on receiving your feedbacks and suggestions. By the end of that phase, we will come out with improved version that incorporates your suggestions and ideas in a humanly possible manner.With your help and participation we are ready to break the back of HGDF, Smerrrrr!!!Smerrr Web team,
One comment on “Smerrr!”
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- No Featured Videos
- 0 Members.
- 4 Guests.
- Sium Tesfay- Jan24-2015 by adminstrator
Sium Tesfay, Jan 24, 2015; Topic: Conflict Management and Resolution
- Yosief Ghebrehiwet: Romanti… by adminstrator
Romanticizing Gedli (Miqunjaw Gedli) by Yosief Ghebrehiwet, March 12, 2008
- Yosief Ghebrehiwet-zeynibur… by adminstrator
zeynbur kunetat Eritrea The following is presentation by Yosief Ghebrehiwet on March 23rd, 2012 in Smerrr Paltalk Room exploring the topic of the recent military attack on Eritrean soil undertaken by Ethiopia, but within greater context: what it means for the PFDJ to normalize relations with Ethiopia, and its consequences; what it means for the[…]
- Saleh Gadi, Dec 20-2014 by adminstrator
Saleh Gadi in Smerrr room, Dec 20, 2014. Topic: Diffrent Branding in Eritrean Politics
- Habtom-medeb-tezareb-Apr29-2014 by adminstrator
Habtom, a National Service recruite, narrates his harrowing experience and escapes from PFDJ prisons.
- Lowland societies initiative by adminstrator
Dr. Mohammed Kheir and Lowland societies seminar organizers on the seminar of “An initiatve to rally the Eritrean Lowland societies.” Apr 4, 2014
- Debate A/ S Bohashem and Yo… by adminstrator
A March 22/2014 debate between Abdurahman Sayid (Bohashem) and Yosief Ghebrehiwet in Smerrr room. Topic:”The past, present, and future of Eritrea” The Past: –What is the CAUSE of the Eritrean Revolution? –And how did that cause determine how the revolution was conducted? The Present and the Future: –What are Eritrea’s problems? –How do you see[…]
- YosiefGhebrehiwet-presentat… by adminstrator
March 15th presentation in Smerrr room by Yosief Ghebrehiwet: Kebessa Eritreaâs demographic collapse and its national and regional ramifications; (a) What is the cause and nature of this demographic collapse in the making? (b) What are its present and future consequences to the nation? (c) How will it affect the region, in general, and Ethiopia,[…]
- Sibhat Berhe presentation-march14 by adminstrator
March 14, 2014 presentation by Sibhat Berhe in Smerrr paltalk room about his published book titled “Yiakl” and other current political issues in regards to Eritrea.
- Khaled Abdu Seminar by adminstrator
March 10, 2014 seminar by Khaled Abdu in Smerrr paltalk room on the topic of “Tolerance, respect, and inclusion as tools of democracy.”
- Jacob Tesfamariam on Habtom-medeb-tezareb-Apr29-2014cannot get in in smerrr paltalk
- Jacob Tesfamariam on Habtom-medeb-tezareb-Apr29-2014I can not get in in smerrr paltalk
- Jacob Tesfamariam on PaltalkJust want to join smerrr room
- Berhane on Habtom-medeb-tezareb-Apr29-2014oh guys it is very smart toke about my lovely my country Eritrea
- Berhane on Habtom-medeb-tezareb-Apr29-2014I went participate in my country political please.
- BERHANE TEWELDE on Salih Abdela reads from the…NAY BEHAKI KFLET ZELEWO TARIK EYU NHNA WN EZNI MESETA KEDAMOT KEMZBEHAL GMGEMA NAHNA BWSAK HAKNETU NFELT ENA NAY BEHAKI …
- cave Solomon on Habtom-medeb-tezareb-Apr29-2014Haye ajokum kulu teredieuna iu tsgemnan tsgem hzbnan teredieuna iu ab qdmi gnbar nkid nktet ngesgs hji.zezqedemna ente weridna eti …
- Eyassu Tesfamariam on Eyob Araya on conditions in…It is wonderful to see such solidarity who is seeking a fundamental change in Eritrea. And I am behind this …
- awet asheber on Tesfu Atsbha, chairman of EYSNSwedi athbeh xubuk sene hsebat aleka terey semerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
- m on Paltalkwhy we escape like rats we are very selfish pepole now we must have to do somthing we have to …